Data Engineer (Intern)
Next generations’ drone technology is looking for an intern!
Our drones and sensors outperform helicopters with flight endurance and AI.
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Lithuania and around the globe.
Our team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in power engineering, overhead lines, GIS, remote sensing, unmanned aircraft operations, software development. We are young and dynamic talents passionate about changing the Energy Sector.
Our goal is to offer full package of services to cover all development and implementation stages to make client's dreams real.
We need YOU - a brilliant Data Engineer!
Topics that you would be dealing with right after joining:
- Participating in an international multi-company project focused on using Drones in a 5G-enabled environment
- Working with an ElasticSearch-based data analysis stack to turn vast amounts of telemetry into useful information
- Collaborating with project partners while being a part of Hepta’s software team
We are looking for
- Strong interest for turning large volumes of data into useful information
- Proactive mindset, willingness to take initiative and drive projects
- Trustworthiness, ability to work effectively independently and as part of the team
- Fluency in at least one major programming language
- Having developed at least one software project from start to finish in addition to University ones
- Location: Tartu, Estonia
- Work hours per month: negotiable
- A good, open-minded and positive working climate
- Flexible working hours - as long as you get the work done
- A chance to be part of a growing startup
- Ability to add an impressive project on your resume or, preferably an opportunity for a future career in Hepta
What's the best part about working at Hepta? - Here you can really see your work fly!