Next generations’ drone technology company is looking for a Software Engineer!
Our drones and sensors outperform helicopters with flight durance and AI.
Our clients are utility companies in Estonia, Finland, Lithuania and around the globe.
Our team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in power engineering, overhead lines, GIS, remote sensing, unmanned aircraft operations, software development. We are young and dynamic talents passionate about changing the Energy Sector.
Our goal is to offer full package of services to cover all development and implementation stages to make client's dreams real.
We need YOU - a brilliant SW Engineer.
Hot topics that you would be dealing with right after joining:
- Building out our platform used both by our pilots for conducting semi-autonomous flights and by clients for analyzing the outcomes of inspections
- Designing and building data pipelines for efficient handling of terabytes of information gathered from inspection flights
- Expanding the features and services of our platform by incorporating GIS services, machine learning models and clever algorithms to distil the massive amount of data our pilots gather into useful information
- Building automated processing of imagery and point cloud (LIDAR) data
- Scaling up our systems for bigger and badder clients
- Contributing to team growth and professional development
We are looking for
- Professional experience in backend or full-stack software engineering (4+ years recommended)
- Experience with production-grade GIS systems is highly recommended
- Proactive mindset, willingness to take initiative and contribute to software design choices
- Experience or interest towards designing software systems capable of moving big amounts of data
- Product-mindedness and customer-centric take on software development
- Location: Tartu/Tallinn, Estonia
- A good, open-minded and positive working climate
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our multicultural team
- Work that matters on an international level
- Team building events, annual summer days
- A chance to be part of a growing startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
What's the best part about working at Hepta? - Here you can really see your work fly!