Software Team Lead
There's a first generation of drones. Industrial sector needs something way more advanced.
The ability to cover thousands of kilometres in a single flight, daytime, night-time, high wind - and the whole process has to be autonomous.
Our drones and sensors will use real time AI outperforming helicopters with the efficiency cheaper than walking.
We need You - a heck of tech and business oriented software geek. A new work-ready leader to accelerate the business launch and its growth, guiding the SW for our robots and various sensors with the enthusiasm.
You can - communicate, draw up business/technical assignments for developers (including user stories and DoD - Definition of Done), work with Scrum, run weekly Plannings, daily Stand ups.
We expect you to become the core of the business in the future.
What's the best part about working at Hepta? ..here you can really see your work fly
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has
- 3 years work experience within IT sectors
- High level Agile process skills and project management skills
- Demanding, keeping deadlines
- Preferably University degree in IT, Economics or Business
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills
- Experience in managing small- to medium-sized teams
- Experience in software architecture, API design, and integrations
- A desire to lead the product development related to AI, machine learning, Big data
- A strong eye for UX design
- Knowledge or interest of the robotics industry
Useful Qualifications Include
- Experience with international teams
- Experience with time-critical systems and short response times
- An understanding of complex systems with high availability
- A background in GIS, remote sensing softwares, UAV and aerial sensors, point-clouds
- Full time contract with a 4 month trial period
- Location: Tallinn/Tartu, Estonia
If You Feel You Are The One We Offer You Benefits
- A good, open-minded and positive working climate
- Constructive and collaborative attitude within our multicultural team
- Work that matters on an international level
- Competitive salary